11 June 2005

2:30 AM Dreaming...

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Isn't that a frequently posed question? I've been asked several times by different people and I've even asked it a time or two. After years of thought, here goes:

I'd take the lump sum payout and pay The Man whatever I owe. I hate that part.

I'd set aside some as inheritence for anyone who is still in my good graces and hasn't irritated me by asking if they are, "in the will." If that person winks or tells me they are just kidding-that's it. They're out.

A house would be my first priority. It doesn't have to be big, it just has to be mine and paid for. A fence would be really nice. I'd also buy a Toyota product so I could drive it for like, 200,000 miles. Next I would pay off as many debts as I could for my family and my dearest friend. Full coverage insurance, including dental and vision should be on the menu and Pug Rescue would get a hefty donation.

The rest I would bank with the excecption of always having a hundred bucks in my pocket. That would be wealth.