22 March 2006

Blind Item

Some folks may have wondered if the extended time since the last post may have been due to some sort of technical error. Nope, the blog ain't broke but if it were, I'd sure hope I knew someone who had the capability to repair it. I'd want it fixed ASAP because I know there are people out there who want to see what I have to say, to read what I've been up to and to get a heads up on what's happening around town.

Isn't it frustrating when you repeatedly visit a website or blog that hasn't been updated for months? Then, sometimes, the little photo badges change, teasing activity but ultimately leaving you unsatisfied as it's the same ol' text.

Yup. If my blog wasn't working, I'd rely on a friend with the skills to sort it out. Pronto. STAT. With a serious quickness.